JEFFREY S. MOON
Jeff became the City of Woodstock's City Manager in April 2008. He came to us from the City of Orange Beach, Alabama where he served as City Administrator from 2001 to 2008. He has a M.S. Degree in Economic Development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a B.S. Degree in Social Science Education from Troy University and an Associate of Arts Degree from Enterprise-Ozark Community College. He has over 25 years of experience with City Government.. His background and passion is with Economic Development and Recreation. Jeff has a love for his community and the citizens he serves that is evident in his extensive civic involvement.
The City Manager is charged with overseeing the day to day operations of the City. His responsibilities include:
- Preparing and submitting Woodstock’s Annual Operating Budget
- Keeping the Council apprised of the City’s Financial and Operational Status
- Submitting Reports and Recommendations to the City Council
- Ensuring all City Ordinances, Policies and Resolutions are Implemented and Enforced
- Hiring Department Directors