Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Have a howling good time this Halloween at the
City of Woodstock’s
October 31, 2018
3 – 8 pm
The Park at City Center
Trick or Treat activities for our younger ghouls and goblins!
Ronnie the DJ!
The very popular stringed apple and pumpkin bowling games!
Tim the Magician!
Adam the Juggler!
Held on Halloween as a safe alternative to Trick or Treating.
1. NO STAKES ALLOWED. WATER JUGS, WEIGHTS, AND SAND BAGS ONLY.
2. Exhibitors and vendors agree to be present for all scheduled event hours. No early break downs.
3. Vendors and exhibitors MUST check-in with staff prior to setting up and must set up in assigned area only.
4. There will be no rain date, and there will be no refunds as a result of weather, unless the City of Woodstock
cancels the event due to inclement weather.
5. All food vendors must comply with all applicable Health Department Food Handling Guidelines.
6. With approval from event staff, pop-up tents may be set up the night before the event(s) at the exhibitor’s or vendor’s own risk. No one can set up prior to receiving their booth assignment from staff. Setting up your booth prior the designated check-in time or setting up your booth in an area other than the one assigned will be grounds for dismissal from festival grounds. Food Vendors may not set up tents early.
7. ALL DISPLAYED ITEMS MUST BE APPROPRIATE FOR FAMILY VIEWING.
8. Exhibitors and vendors are required to keep their booth area clean, neat, and free of hazards.
9. Any cancellations after acceptance into event(s) will result in forfeiture of all fees by applicant.
10. Exhibitors and vendors agree to have their booth set up and ready for business by designated times as scheduled by Event Coordinator. Everything must be removed from the park immediately after the event.
Anything left overnight will be considered abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
11. All exhibitors and vendors will decorate their booths in an attractive manner, and are responsible for providing their own set-up materials, including tables, chairs, and tents.
12. No pets are allowed.
13. Generators must receive prior approval before use. Quiet generators only.
14. Vendor parking is located at Chattahoochee Tech. College and The City Center (formerly Woodstock Community Church). Please park there after dropping off your event supplies at the park.
15. All exhibitors and vendors agree to display and sell only those goods described on their application.
16. Consumption or sale of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
17. Exhibitors and vendors are responsible for the set-up and take-down of their own booths. All trash must be disposed of properly.
18. We do not guarantee sales, participation, or visitation by event guests to your booth area. Event staff
has the right to assign vendors booth space to areas at their own discretion. No refunds will be given based on lack of sales, location of booth, competing vendors, etc. Getting your application in early does not guarantee you a certain space in the park. Your application may be denied for any reason.
19. Exhibitors and vendors assume all responsibility for loss or damage of any kind to their property during events. Exhibitors and vendors agree to indemnify and defend said event(s), the City of Woodstock, and its employees against all claims or expenses arising out of the use of exhibit space.
20. Any points not covered above or elsewhere are subject to settlement by the City of Woodstock Event Management. Any violation of these rules and regulations by any exhibitor could forfeit all monies that have been paid. The City of Woodstock and Event Coordinator reserve the right to terminate the agreement for booth space. Written notice by Event Coordinator to terminate the agreement for booth space is not required.
21. Submission of application signifies acceptance and compliance of rules and regulations.
22. Electricity will be provided ONLY to those applicants who request electricity at time of application and pay the designated fee. Applicants requesting electricity will be required to provide their own electrical cords.
Electricity is not guaranteed. Due to limited power in the park, it will be assigned first to those who need it as part of their business. Be specific on your application. (Fans, radios, etc. are not necessities) 110-volt outlets.
Bring a backup generator in case of power outage.
Food Vendors with grease or oil must have at their site a Class K fire extinguisher. Food Vendors with any heating device must have a Class ABC fire extinguisher at their site.
Food Vendors are chosen at the discretion of City of Woodstock Event Staff, not by first come, first served. Please return application early as space is limited.
A. A temporary food service operation means any food service establishment which operates at the same location for a temporary period
of time, not to exceed fourteen (l4) consecutive days in conjunction with a fair, carnival, circus, public exhibition or similar
B. A temporary food service operation may be permitted to operate if they meet fully the requirements set forth in this guideline and any additional requirement set forth by the health department.
C. To operate a Temporary Food Service Facility, detailed plans and specifications of facility and a written description of proposed operation and menu, must be submitted to this office. This must be accomplished a minimum of fourteen (l4) days prior to desired operation date.
II. Food Handling
A. Those potentially hazardous foods requiring limited preparation only, such as seasoning and cooking, may be prepared and served. The on-site preparation of other potentially hazardous foods, including pastries filled with cream or synthetic cream, custards and similar products, and salads containing meat, poultry, eggs or fish is prohibited.
B. Any potentially hazardous food that has been prepared, stored and transported under conditions meeting the requirements set forth in the Georgia Food Service Rules and Regulations, Chapter 290-5-l4 and is stored at the facility, meeting those requirements may be served. A link to the GFSRR Chapter 290-5-14 can be found on our website at www.woodstockparksandrec.com
C. Ice that is consumed or that contacts food shall be made under conditions meeting three requirements of Georgia Food Service Rules and
Regulations, Chapter 290-5-l4. The ice shall be obtained and held in approved containers until it is dispensed in a way that protects it
from contamination. Styrofoam ice chests are prohibited.
D. Storage of packaged food in contact with water or undrained ice is prohibited. Wrapped sandwiches shall not be stored in direct contact
with the ice.
A. Equipment shall be located and installed in a way that prevents food contamination and that also facilitates cleaning the establishment.
B. Food contact surfaces of equipment shall be protected from contamination by consumers and other contaminating agents. Effective shields for such equipment shall be provided as necessary to prevent contamination.
C. Facilities for cleaning and sanitizing utensils and equipment shall be provided or at permitted base of operation.
D. Temporary food service operations shall provide only individually wrapped single-serve articles for use by the consumer.
E. When food is prepared on site, a system capable of producing enough hot water for cleaning and sanitizing utensil and equipment shall be provided on the premises.
IV. Construction (If using a trailer)
A. Floors within food preparation and display areas shall be constructed of approved materials. Proposed floor covering materials must be included in plans submitted to the health office for review and approval.
B. All food preparation and food display areas shall be adequately protected from dust, contamination from patrons, and insects by provisions of walls, ceilings, shields, screens, or other approved barriers or devices. Open, unprotected display or service of food is prohibited. Proposed protective measures must be included in plans submitted with the vendor application for review and approval.
A. All sewage, including liquid waste, shall be disposed of according to law.
B. A convenient hand washing facility shall be available for employee hand washing. This facility shall consist of at least, water, soap, and individual paper towels.
This office understands that each individual temporary food service has different circumstances which will influence their methods of food handling and protection. Therefore, we encourage each and every vendor to contact this department, at 770-592-6000 ext. 1952, between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday so we can discuss their plans and answer all questions. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to discuss any proposals which anyone may have regarding the requirements listed above.
A Food Safety Brochure from the Georgia Department of Public Health will also be sent to you. You must adhere to the guidelines listed in order to participate in any City of Woodstock event. www.georgiaeh.us
Deadline to apply is October 19, 2018.
(Management Reserves the Right to Limit the Number of Vendors Selling Similar Items)
If you checked any of the boxes above, please list items.
$100.00 10x10 Booth Space with Electricity (110 Outlet)
*All electricity requests are not guaranteed and there are no water hook ups on site. Information provided to us on this page may be shared publicly upon request. Fee is for space only, you must bring your own tables, chairs, tents, etc.
and how many amps?
Booth sketch must be submitted to Marybeth Stockdale, Special Events Coordinator, at email@example.com, before the application will be accepted.
You can upload a sketch of your booth space now, or submit by email.
By checking the box below, you are acknowledging that you have received, read and understand the City of Woodstock Food Vendor Rules and Guidelines. Further, you agree to operate the above vendor booth space in compliance with this policy and any additional requirements deemed necessary by the City of Woodstock Parks and Recreation Department.
A fee will be charged for debit/credit transactions: $3.95
Online vendor application requires a debit or credit card payment. By checking the Payment Agreement box below, you agree for your card to be charged; upon acceptance of your application. You will receive notification of acceptance and a receipt of payment via email from Marybeth Stockdale, Special Events Coordinator.
Debit or Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Exactly as it appears on Card.
Please make sure to enter the address exactly as it appears on your card statement.
16 Digits- Enter with spaces or dashes between number sets. Example: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
This Release of All Claims form must be submitted with the vendor application, in order to be allowed to participate in the event.
This indenture witnesseth that in return for the City of Woodstock’s allowing the undersigned to participate in any City Event, the undersigned hereby acknowledges that he/she is aware of the nature of the activity and the potential for physical injury associated with the activity. Nonetheless, in return for the City’s accord and satisfaction, for the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, I forever release and discharge the City of Woodstock, Georgia, its officers, employees, servants, and agents from any and all manner of actions, causes of actions, claims and demands, damages, costs, suits, debts, accounts, promises, trespasses, judgments, expenses, and loss of service, both known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whatsoever in law or in equity, already sustained or that the undersigned may hereafter sustain, in consequence of or relating to the activity, from the beginning of time forward.
I hereby declare that this release is being given voluntarily, and that no representations about the nature and extent of the said damages made by any attorney or agent of the party hereby released, nor any representations, regarding the nature and extent of legal liability or financial responsibility of the party hereby released, have induced me to enter into this release. The undersigned hereby acknowledges receipt of a copy of this release before signing it, and further represents that if he/she is signing in a representative capacity, he/she has the authority to do so on behalf of his principal and to bind that principal.
This release shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. Furthermore, this release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written and or oral agreements, understandings, or representations of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements, understandings, or representations of the parties relating to the same subject matter.
By clicking the Signature button, you are accepting the terms of the City of Woodstock, Georgia Release of All Claims.
You will receive an email and receipt upon acceptance of your application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field