Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
May 19, 2018 from 11am- 5pm. A convergence of the salty goodness of bacon and the downhome sounds of bluegrass music at the Northside Hospital Cherokee Amphitheater (NHCA) with a portion of the funds benefitting the Woodstock Public Safety Foundation. Bluegrass music, focusing on the music of North Georgia, on the main stage all day. A bacon food festival throughout the NHCA with juried items presented for judging. More delicious food than your stomach can handle! A craftsman alley with rustic creations for sale.
1. Exhibitors and vendors agree to be present for all scheduled event hours. No early break downs.
2. Vendors and exhibitors MUST check-in with staff prior to setting up and must set up in assigned area only.
3. There will be no rain date, and there will be no refunds as a result of weather.
4. All food vendors must comply with all applicable Health Department Food Handling Guidelines.
5. With approval from event staff, pop-up tents and tables may be set up the night before the event(s) at the exhibitor’s or vendor’s own risk. No one can set up prior to receiving their booth assignment from staff. Setting up your booth prior the designated check-in time or setting up your booth in an area other than the one assigned will be grounds for dismissal from festival grounds. Food Vendors may not set up tents early.
6. ALL DISPLAYED ITEMS MUST BE APPROPRIATE FOR FAMILY VIEWING.
7. All booths must be operated and staffed at all times while the event is open to the public.
8. Exhibitors and vendors are required to keep their booth area clean, neat, and free of hazards.
9. Any cancellations after acceptance into event(s) will result in forfeiture of all fees by applicant.
10. Electricity will be provided ONLY to those applicants who request electricity at time of application and pay the designated fee. Applicants requesting electricity will be required to provide their own electrical cords.
11. Exhibitors and vendors agree to have their booth set up and ready for business by designated times as scheduled by Event Coordinator.
12. No booth is to be dismantled before designated time, as scheduled by Event Coordinator. Absolutely no early breakdowns will be allowed.
13. All exhibitors and vendors will decorate their booths in an attractive manner, and are responsible for providing their own set-up materials, including tables, chairs, and tents.
14. No pets are allowed.
15. Generators must receive prior approval before use. Quiet generators only.
16. Vendor parking is located at Chattahoochee Tech. College and The City Center (formerly Woodstock Community Church). Please park there after dropping off your event supplies at the park.
17. All exhibitors and vendors agree to display and sell only those goods described on their application.
18. Consumption or sale of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
19. Exhibitors and vendors are responsible for the set-up and take-down of their own booths. All trash must be disposed of properly; a dumpster will be provided for excess trash.
20. Exhibitors and vendors assume all responsibility for loss or damage of any kind to their property during events. Exhibitors and vendors agree to indemnify and defend said event(s), the City of Woodstock, and its employees against all claims or expenses arising out of the use of exhibit space.
21. Any points not covered above or elsewhere are subject to settlement by the City of Woodstock Event Management. Any violation of these rules and regulations by any exhibitor could forfeit all monies that have been paid. The City of Woodstock and Event Coordinator reserve the right to terminate the agreement for booth space. Written notice by Event Coordinator to terminate the agreement for booth space is not required.
22. Submission of application signifies acceptance and compliance of rules and regulations.
23. Electricity is not guaranteed. Due to limited power in the park, it will be assigned first to those who need it as part of their business. Be specific on your application. (Fans, radios, etc. are not necessities) 110 volts outlets
As the event day gets closer, you will receive by e-mail the following: Event and parking directions; Road closure information; Set-up times and procedures and any additional rules/information necessary to assist you.
Deadline to apply is April 19, 2017.
Vendors must be a handmade art, crafts, kid's activity, or gift item vendor in order to participate.
$75.00 10x10 Booth Space -
Add $25.00 for Electricity (110 Outlet)
*All electricity requests are not guaranteed and there are no water hook ups on site. Information provided to us on this page may be shared publicly upon request. Fee is for space only, you must bring your own tables, chairs, tents, etc.
A fee will be charged for debit/credit transactions: $1.95 Debit Card and $3.95 Credit Card
Online vendor application requires a debit or credit card payment. By checking the Payment Agreement box below, you agree for your card to be charged; upon acceptance of your application. You will receive notification of acceptance and a receipt of payment via email from Marybeth Stockdale, Special Events Coordinator.
Debit or Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Exactly as it appears on Card.
Please make sure to enter the address exactly as it appears on your card statement.
16 Digits- Enter Card Number with No Spaces
This Release of All Claims form must be submitted with the vendor application, in order to be allowed to participate in the event.
This indenture witnesseth that in return for the City of Woodstock’s allowing the undersigned to participate in any City Event, the undersigned hereby acknowledges that he/she is aware of the nature of the activity and the potential for physical injury associated with the activity. Nonetheless, in return for the City’s accord and satisfaction, for the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, I forever release and discharge the City of Woodstock, Georgia, its officers, employees, servants, and agents from any and all manner of actions, causes of actions, claims and demands, damages, costs, suits, debts, accounts, promises, trespasses, judgments, expenses, and loss of service, both known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whatsoever in law or in equity, already sustained or that the undersigned may hereafter sustain, in consequence of or relating to the activity, from the beginning of time forward.
I hereby declare that this release is being given voluntarily, and that no representations about the nature and extent of the said damages made by any attorney or agent of the party hereby released, nor any representations, regarding the nature and extent of legal liability or financial responsibility of the party hereby released, have induced me to enter into this release. The undersigned hereby acknowledges receipt of a copy of this release before signing it, and further represents that if he/she is signing in a representative capacity, he/she has the authority to do so on behalf of his principal and to bind that principal.
This release shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. Furthermore, this release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written and or oral agreements, understandings, or representations of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements, understandings, or representations of the parties relating to the same subject matter.
By clicking the Signature button, you are accepting the terms of the City of Woodstock, Georgia Release of All Claims.
You will receive an email and receipt upon acceptance of your application.
email@example.com 770-592-6000 x1955
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field