Do you need to report a pot hole, debris in the roadway or right of way, malfunctioning traffic signal, or damaged street sign within the city limits of Woodstock? Do you have code enforcement concerns like overgrown lawns and garbage, abandoned vehicles, or illegal signage?

We want to expedite the resolution to your request and provide a response as quickly as possible. We've improved our Citizen Request for Action program. Now you can submit information about your concern on our website and a member of our city staff will route your request to the appropriate department or agency and follow up with you about the resolution. 

Just fill out the form at the link below:
Citizen Request for Action